CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

AHH MEXICO!!!

Brynn's first flight!
I am really not a big fan of physical activity in general

let alone kayaking!

You better believe it! Kayaking in the ocean.

Isn't she a beauty!!

I don't know what it is about kids and sand.
Got to love her!

The little senoritas.

(cousins Ellie and Kennendy)
The three amigos!!

We like to start 'em early on the booze.

Our Mexican friends.
This dude is named Alonzo and he remembers Jeff

from a family vacation when Jeff was 12. What can I

say Jeff is unforgetable.

Brynn loves to swim with Jeff. Can you tell?

The view from our room.















10 comments:

gina bina said...

Yeah! You FINALLY posted some pictures! Miracles never cease to amaze me...

Jill said...

Your blog is adorable. keep it up. You have a way cute baby, how the heck did that happen!! :)

Jill said...

Your blog is adorable. keep it up. You have a way cute baby, how the heck did that happen!! :)

Jill said...

um, whoops! you can go ahead and delete one of those. :)

Natlee Lloyd said...

Hot Dang! The Fords finally took the plunge! Love yur blog, it's already more professional than mine. Looks like you had some good times in Mexico! Glad you made it home in one piece. Did you get any unwelcome freinds down South? Well heck we got em here in the States, you were probably safer down there!

j e s s i e said...

I wasn't expecting to see any pics, but thought I would look - and there were!!! Looks like you had fun. Tiff you always look so cute!

Debbie said...

Finally your blog is up and going. I love it

Dana Dastrup said...

I love these pictures!! Especially the one of the 3 girls!! They are so dang cute!

Nic said...

Jeff! It's Nic (Dobber) Anderson. I was on Lanny's blog and followed the trail to you and a ton of other people. Good to see you're doing well. Holly our baby and I live in Indiana. I'm going to Purdue and no, I'm not playing basketball for 'em. You've seen my mad skills on the court.Our e-mail is cyclelimbic@gmail.com. We'd love to hear from you.

Breanne said...

I like the pics! Keep it up ;)