CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just you wait...

Jeff and I have decided to join the rest of you in 2008 and leave 1990 in the dust. We got a new computer and we are now joining the ranks of our computer saavy friends (geeks). So if I can catch little down time between Dr. Phil, Oprah, American Idol, Lost, and The Girls Next Door (don't tell my bishop about that one) you just might be graced with our presence through the blog world. Sick little world that it is!! And If I can get Jeff to break up with the weather man, Kevin Eubank, we might be lucky enough to get a comment from him. So just you wait!!!!!!

7 comments:

Tuttles said...

Welcome back Tiff! We missed you!

Rachel said...

Tiff, just in time! I tagged you! Look at my blog and follow the rules!

Two Wheeler said...

Jeff? Where are you Jeff...? :-)

gina bina said...

Hey, 1990 was a good freaking year.

Two Wheeler said...

I remember we got a modem to access this new thing called the "Internet" in about 1990. It transferred data at a rate of 14.4 kbps (today your internet probably comes in at about 8,000 kbps). Man we've come a long way!

j e s s i e said...

It is a sick little world! =)

McCleary Ways said...

Good job Tiff, I'm excited!