CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Living Planet Aquarium

I really don't want to think of anything clever to say about our field trip to The Living Planet Aquarium. So fill on the blanks yourself!
If you are looking for a Saturday to kill before you kill each other, try this place. We actually had a fun time.
(and just because I don't want to come up with anything clever does not mean that I love my family any less, you crazies!!)








Damn jellyfish ruin a perfectly beautiful ocean!









8 comments:

gina bina said...

I love Brynn's boots. I wonder if they have them in a big girl size. This aquarium thing was just prepping Brynn for the zoo right??

j e s s i e said...

Tiff you always have Brynn looking so cute! Where is the aquarium?

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Where is this Aquarium at? Love Brynn's hair!

Katie said...

Brynn's cheecks look so cute and chubby, I just want to squeeze them!!

Rachel said...

Is that the one at The Gateway, or the other one? (I don't exactly know where the other one is--but I've been to it!) I can't believe Brynn will hold still long enough for you to do that to her hair---it looks soooo cute!


PS----I feel the EXACT same way about jellyfish!

Tuttles said...

Looks like a good time! I wish Brynn and I wore the same size so we could share clothes. Damn all those jellyfish!

Lisa P. said...

I heard this place was great. Someone also said that a larger one is being built, is that true? I have been meaning to tell you that in the family photo header, you look hot. I have never seen you look less than perfect.

McCleary Ways said...

Cute dress where did you get that, whoever was with you must have great taste!! By the way paper rock sizzors means nothing to you, yellow jacket traitor!!